Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Where I am Right Now







half my purpose in doing this is to show a bunch of my crappy drawings and paintings that I churn out on a daily basis; the times when I take chances and fall flat on my face. I feel that maybe some other people will be able to look at what I'm doing and relate to where I am as far as my skillset goes, and possibly others will be able to see the kinds of experiments I'm trying and learn from my mistakes and successes. Here are some of my paintings that I'm doing right now.
At the moment, I feel I have zero talent as a colorist/painter, so I've been doing a bunch of quick color studies in guache. I'm planning on doing a ton of portraits with guache over the summer when I'll be in Seattle, so I'm getting in some practice head studies.

1 comment:

M.R. Weaver said...

I like the Pope.
X3
Heheheh...